Sextant Link


Not being a big fan of banners I've been trying to think up something that serves the same purpose but is more versatile. The above pic is a still of what I have in mind. This version is well over twice the size of the animated version I'm in the process of making. It's based on a sextant which is a navigational tool and that is what inspired me. I'm hoping to get the animation fully functional soon but have had to change file format as the images contain too many variations in colour to come out as a clean cut GIF. So the frames are being made in a PNG format which may involve a few technical issues for me when it comes to getting the finished image up. online and flashing friendly.
Its purpose is to be added to peoples' sites as a link to this site. So I wanted it small as to not be invasive, letting the animation be the eye catching element. This should all be up and rolling during the week and ready to be added in the form of HTML code.


blog comments powered by Disqus