Website


I've been wanting to build a multi page website for some time and as you can see it is happening. I am hoping to keep it user friendly so if there is anything that gets you overly confused let me know. You have a navigation panel up in each right corner that allows you to surf from one page to the other, if you want to do a tour just keep on the very top button and you can click through each section.
Today I'm working on the external links page where there will be a list of sites that will take you a bit further down the rabbit hole, this will expand with time as will the rest of the site.
Sorry if the cupboards look a bit bare at the moment, it's not easy being a one man army but I have been adding to each page everyday and will continue to do so until completion. Hope you enjoy what is up so far, TBC...

blog comments powered by Disqus